Published on in Vol 13 , No 1 (2021) :Jan-Mar
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/25867, first published .
- Fisher D. Promising Evidence of the Role of Emotional CPR: Co-Immunity Through Community CPR. The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 2021;29(7):684 View
- Myers A, Mbao M, Kadakia A, Collings S, Fortuna K. Experiences of Community Members Engaged in eCPR (Emotional Connecting, Empowering, Revitalizing) Training: Qualitative Focus Group Study. JMIR Formative Research 2022;6(6):e32219 View
- Fortuna K, Solomon P, Rivera J. An Update of Peer Support/Peer Provided Services Underlying Processes, Benefits, and Critical Ingredients. Psychiatric Quarterly 2022;93(2):571 View
- Yeo G, Chang W, Lee L, Oon M, Ho D. A Digital Peer Support Platform to Translate Web-Based Peer Support for Emerging Adult Mental Well-being: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial. JMIR Research Protocols 2022;11(9):e34602 View
- Lebby S, Myers A, Bohm A, Fortuna K. Assessing the Feasibility, Acceptability, and Preliminary Effectiveness of a School-Aged Program that Supports Physical Activity and Wellness. Psychiatric Quarterly 2023;94(1):1 View
- Wolbring G, Nguyen A. Equity/Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and Other EDI Phrases and EDI Policy Frameworks: A Scoping Review. Trends in Higher Education 2023;2(1):168 View